- Technical training programs focused on the development of knowledge in regulatory, design control, design development, quality assurance, business, and other areas related to commercialization of the results of research projects.
- Project, internship and thesis opportunities in selected ongoing projects.
- Mechanical and electronic prototyping techniques
- Rapid prototyping techniques
- Technical and regulatory documentation
- Basics of Quality Assurance
- Proposal preparation
- IP protection
- Business development – in collaboration with School of Business, TVC (formerly TCO), Entrepreneurial Faculty Scholars EFS and Lassonde Center
Focus: State of the art rapid prototyping techniques and design tools
Step one. Find a hobby that involves group activities. It can be dance or yoga classes, literary evenings or a theater studio, volunteer activities or a discussion club. Choose what is closer to you, as long as you communicate a lot with people of both sexes. Step two. Practice virtual https://erosescort.org/ communication. Learn to communicate with the opposite sex on social networks. This is easier than a real conversation, but you can work out certain skills: for example, look for topics for conversation, make compliments, and conduct a dialogue. You can first choose those interlocutors whom you do not consider as potential partners.
- Session 1 – Mechanical RPTs
- Session 2 – Electronic RPTs
- Session 3 – other RPTs available at the CEI:
- 3-dimensional printing
- Laser cutting
Understand the principles, capabilities and use of fabrication and testing techniques at the CEI:
- Part 1: Mechanical fabrication
- Part 2: Electronic fabrication
General principles of MEMS technologies:
- Session 1 – MEMS basics
- Session 2 – Design of MEMS devices
- Session 3 – CEI MEMS capabilities
- Overview of MEMS fabrication techniques
- Session 1: MEMS design tools
- Session 2: MEMS Prototyping tools at CEI
- SEM and XPS techniques training
- MEMS methods training:
- Vacuum technology
- Etching techniques
- Patterning techniques
Overview of Nanotechnology – basic principles, capabilities and limitations.
Principles, capabilities and use of fabrication and testing techniques at the CEI.
- System reliability, models and test approaches
- Simulation and design for reliability
- Environmental legislation and design (RoHS, WEEE, EuP/ErP)